La Posada Casa and Jungle Bungalows is located at the entrance of Manuel Antonio National Park, listed by Forbes Magazine as one of the 12 Most Beautiful Parks in the World. Explore all this beautiful park has to offer and it is only a three minutes walk to the most spectacular, vibrant and magical beach in all of Costa Rica-Manuel Antonio.
From your secluded, palm-thatched jungle bungalow or the second story porch of your Casa or Villas, nestled along the rainforest or Manuel Antonio Park, you can:
- Begin each day with a full breakfast on our private porch, and be entertained by the acrobatic stunts of the titi or cappuccino monkeys swinging from tree to tree.
- Walk down an enchanted jungle lane, with surfboard in hand, to white sand beaches lined with coconut palms and almond trees, where hours will drift away while you bask in the sun, relax in the shade or play in the surf of the mighty, blue Pacific.
- Easily access many restaurants, numerous beach and surf shops, a grocery store and local street merchants, with an array of colorful, tropical hand-crafted gifts or beach attire.
- Be invigorated by the refreshing, crystal clear waters of our swimming pool and jacuzzi that overlook our cultivated gardens and the adjoining jungle or go upstairs to our sundeck to work on your tan or enjoy an evening drink.
- Unwind in your hammock or rocking chair, and be seduced by the sweet fragrances of the natural, tropical flora that surrounds you.
- When you get hungry our pizzaria is open 10am to 5pm for slices, sandwiches and drinks.
- Meander back to the beach late in the day to be entranced and awed by some of the most beautiful sunsets in the world, with your favorite tropical drink in-hand.
- Stroll effortlessly to restaurants with assorted fares, and then later be amused and re-vitalized by live, local music or the energetic rhythms of Latin dance.
- Borrow a current movie to watch in your room from our extensive DVD collection.
- Fall into a deep sleep each night, listening to the nearby, mesmerizing sounds of the jungle roght outside your door.
La Posada is in the land of pure life, “pura vida”, where you will experience nature and life in its ultimate expressions, alive and exuberant in each detail, and where time slips away into all the tranquility and majesty that surrounds you. This is truly paradise. After one day here, you will feel the difference in yourself, as relaxation, fun and the “pura vida” engulf you.
About La Posada Jungle
La Posada is American owned, but operated with friendly Costa Rican staff, who desire to make your stay as carefree and relaxing as possible. Each morning we start your day with a delicious breakfast buffet, along with our fresh local fruits and pastries. Eggs are made to order and we rotate days with pancakes, potatoes or gallo pinto (Costa Rica rice and beans dish), along with sausage!
We offer pizza, local casados and sandwiches every day in our pizzaria. We also have a dinner each Tuesday, Thursday and Sunday (with a 4 person minimum) and provide a delicious meal for $9, available for all hotel guests while entertaining you with a movie. We figure this lower cost will allow you to try our many wonderful restaurants in the area on the other nights, bringing your average eating bill down during your stay with us.
- Do not bring travelers cheques.
- All restaurants take credit cards and US dollars. Your change will be in colones.
- Casual attire is acceptable everywhere.
- There are many area ATMs.
- Do not exchange dollars for colones at the San Jose airport as they will rip you off!
Click here for our Cancellation Policy.